NEW – The Debugger Lure is an expansion board for the MinnowBoard Max/Turbot that adds a JTAG debugging interface for the Intel XDP.
- Compatible with the MinnowBoard Max and the MinnowBoard Turbot
- Adds circuits to aid in debugging: serial EEPROM, DIP switch, user LED’s, user switches, user test points
- Board mounting hardware is included: 4 board spacers, 4 board standoffs, 4 screws
- Board dimensions as the MinnowBoard Max: 99 mm x 74 mm (2.9 in. x 3.9 in.)
- Package Includes: Debugger Lure board and board mounting hardware
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
NOTE: The Flyswatter2 does not work with the Debugger Lure. The Debugger Lure is designed to work with Intel’s XDP JTAG debugger.
Note: Intel XDP is a trademark of Intel Corporation.