The Debugger Lure has been retired and is no longer in production.
The Debugger Lure is an expansion board for the MinnowBoard Max and the MinnowBoard Turbot that adds a JTAG debugging interface for the Intel XDP.
- Compatible with the MinnowBoard Max and the MinnowBoard Turbot
- Adds circuits to aid in debugging: serial EEPROM, DIP switch, user LED’s, user switches, user test points
- Board mounting hardware is included: 4 board spacers, 4 board standoffs, 4 screws
- Board dimensions as the MinnowBoard Max: 99 mm x 74 mm (2.9 in. x 3.9 in.)
- Package Includes: Debugger Lure board and board mounting hardware
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
1)The Flyswatter2 does not work with the Debugger Lure. The Debugger Lure is designed to work with Intel’s XDP JTAG debugger.
2) The Debugger Lure is NOT mechanically compatible with the MinnowBoard Turbot Dual Ethernet board.
Note: Intel XDP is a trademark of Intel Corporation.