The BeagleBone Black comes from the factory without its JTAG connector installed. This kit provides all of the hardware you need (except solder and soldering iron) to add a cTI 20-pin JTAG connector to the BeagleBone Black. The kits also includes the ARM20cTI20 JTAG Adapter Board that converts the BeagleBone Black’s cTI 20-pin JTAG interface into a standard ARM 20-pin JTAG interface. You can them connect the Flyswatter2 directly to the BeagleBone Black’s JTAG interface.
Included in the package:
- cTI 20-pin male header (unshrouded)
- ARM20cTI20 JTAG Adapter Board
- 20-pin (2 x 10) JTAG ribbon cable (length = 8 inches)
- Four 1 inch hex board standoffs
- Four #4-40 x 3/8″ machine screws – Phillips pan head
- Open hardware – complete schematics provided
- RoHS compliant
- The ARM20cTI20JTAG Adapter board is designed to work with the Flyswatter2 (it does not work with the original Flyswatter).
- This kit requires you to hand solder the cTI 20-pin male header onto the back of the BeagleBone Black board. The solder and soldering iron are not included in this kit.